Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Directory and Search engine

Add to Technorati Favorites

Link To Us

Right click and save the image to your disk, or simply copy/paste the code below into your web page.

Photo and Sketch

Associates

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, January 24, 2008

Hello there

"Thistle"
I went for a little walk this afternoon and found this beautiful thistle rosette on the bank.
It reminded me of a kind of sea slug.... Wouldn't you agree?


Here I am, writing my first post on my new blog :-)
This is going to be a photo/sketch blog of my own works.

Maybe not daily, but at least weekly, I'll post a photo or a sketch here with a little bit of detail of each photo/sketch and my thought, quotes, stories, etc.

No comments: