Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Directory and Search engine

Add to Technorati Favorites

Link To Us

Right click and save the image to your disk, or simply copy/paste the code below into your web page.

Photo and Sketch

Associates

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Do you still use your film cameras?

"A Long Way Home"
This photo was taken in a small town of Desvres in Nord-Pas-de-Calais, France.
This railway wasn't in use (I think...), so these bears (and me) were pretty safe.



I wonder how many people still use film cameras rather than digital ones these days. I still have my SLR - Pentax MZ-3 - in my camera box, but I rarely use it now. I would never get rid of it - there are too many memories attached to it - but in reality, would I ever use it as much as I used to? Sadly, I don't think so...

You folks, what happened to your film cameras? Have you still got it? Do you still use it?

No comments: