Subscribe

Subscribe in a reader

Add to Google Reader or Homepage

Join My Community at MyBloglog!

Photography Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory

Blog Directory and Search engine

Add to Technorati Favorites

Link To Us

Right click and save the image to your disk, or simply copy/paste the code below into your web page.

Photo and Sketch

Associates

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Teddy Bears' Asparagus Hunting

"Asparagus Hunting"



One afternoon, I decided to take my teddy bears out for photographing. I couldn't get inspired most of the way, then I came across this olive grove where so many different kind of wildflowers were flowering. First I took their photos against an old olive tree, but it wasn't interesting at all. So I gathered some wild asparagus growing nearby, and let Teddy to carry them.

Processing the photo on my computer later, I wondered whether I should have let Pencil (the little red teddy bear) to hold one end of asparagus and Teddy (the brown bigger bear) to hold the other end... It might have been better.

Well, it's a bit too late now.

2 comments:

2sweetnsaxy said...

I only have a minute to post a comment so here's the one for all. Great photos. Love the teddy bears out and about. :-) And I hate asparagus but you make me want some. :-D

Anonymous said...

Cute!!! Both the teddy bear looking great. Awesome picture...
Cheer someone up who doesn't feel well. Wearing a flannel robe with hankie, and adorable fuzzy slippers, teddy bears will be a companion in good times and bad.